20th May 2020
This risk assessment will be reviewed as and when Public Health England and other Government agencies review and/or alter their guidance and advice.
Heightened cleaning regime
- Clinic treatment room cleaned after each patient.
- Common/public areas including hard surfaces cleaned each session – morning afternoon and evenin
- Time between patients increased to 30 minutes to allow for cleaning and aeration of the treatment room.
Increased protection measures
- All linen including pillow cases, couch covers, cloth hand towels removed from the clinic.
- Payments to be made cashless or by online transfer.
- Clinic practitioners provided with appropriate PPE.
- Patients encouraged to arrive on time.
- Staggered patient arrival times to limit the number of people in the practice at any one time.
Remote contact of patients
- All patients to receive a pre-appointment telephone call for screening purposes
- All patients to be offered alternative to face to face appointments.